Monday, February 13, 2017

Color Magic: 27 Ways to Write the color Pink






Greetings, Wizard Writers!

Happy Valentine’s Day! With love in the air, I thought I would continue Part 3 of my Color Magic series with other ways to write pink! Below are 27 different ways to use the color in writing, and I hope you can find good uses for them in your own works. Please see my prior Color Magic blog entries for other colors!


Use the below lists in writing the color pink, composing themes, and also for use in poetry. 

27 Ways to Write the color Pink


Cherry
Flamingo
Rose
Rose Petal
Apple Blossom
Blushing/Blush
Hot Pink
Fuchsia
Mauve
Cotton Candy
Bubble Gum
Princess
Pink Quartz
Rosy Cheeks
Pink Ribbon
Seashell
Bubble Bath
Carnation
Peppermint
Valentine
Spring Bloom
Ballerina
Magenta
Punch
Watermelon
Tropical
Raspberry Lemonade

Traits and Emotions Related to the Color Pink

Love
Purity
Compassion
Companionship
Love of Art
Beauty
Modesty
Romance
Immaturity
New Love
Unselfishness
Sensitivity
Female Energy
Pregnancy
Health
Happiness
Optimism
Innocence

Check back tomorrow for my next special Valentine’s Day entry: Love Potion: How to Structure Plot in Romance Writing.


Let me know in the comments if you can think of other ways to write pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pick a Color! A Spectral Breakdown of Character Traits