Monday, May 8, 2017

The Fragrant Cauldron: Using Unique Scents in Writing—Part II









Greetings, Wizard Writers!

Finally! With the book launch of Back to Blueberry Pond, I haven't had much time to work on my writing blog. I've missed it! Here is Part II of my special blog series: The Fragrant Cauldron: Using Unique Scents in Writing. This portion will cover scents from D-I, so please check back for more scents to come as I wind down the alphabet! As always, comments are welcome! I hope this list and this series of scents to use in writing helps your own writing. Perhaps they will inspire a story or poem of their own!

D

Dew
Dandelions
Daisies
Dump
Dirt
Dill
Dog Food
Dollar
Dust
Donuts
Dead Bodies
Decay
Dungeon
Daffodil
Deodorant

E

Eggs
Eggplant
Embers
Eraser
Eggnog
Eucalyptus
Evergreens
Earth

F

Flowers
Fudge
Fried Onions
Farm
Fish
Fire
Fruit Punch
Fruit Stand
French Fries
Forest
Frosting
Fern
Frankincense

G

Geranium
Gum
Gymnasium
Gingerbread
Gas
Garbage
Garden
Gunpowder
Grass
Garlic
Grease
Glue
Grapes
Grape Lifesaver
Ginger
Ginger Ale
Graham Cracker
Grapefruit
Guava

H

Honey
Holly
Halibut
Hamburgers
Ham
Honeysuckle
Hay
Horses
Hobo
Hazelnut
Herbs
Honeydew Melon
Hot Chocolate
Hot Fudge
Halitosis

I

Ice
Ice Cream
Icing
Incense
Iris
Irish Cream

Don't forget to check out Part I of The Fragrant Cauldron series as well as my other posts on The Wizard of Writing Blog! Let me know if you think of any other scents from D-I!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pick a Color! A Spectral Breakdown of Character Traits